miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013
Exchange diary: Day 1
Today I woke up at 3:45. I checked that everything was ready and went straight to school. I was, like everyone, very exited for the trip and I wasn't even sleepy because of that. We took the bus to the airport and we checked-in. We took the plane to Amsterdam at 7 aprox. I tried to sleep during the flight but i didn't. We took the couch to the school and we met the dutchies! We were very happy to see eachother again. After that, we did some activities in the school and when the school was finished my partner's mom came and picked us up (him, his sister and myself). We played games for a bit and then cycled to a very nice place were they made delicious dutch panckakes. We played minigolf there and then eat the panckakes for dinner, the were LEKKER! And then we cycled back home, chilled around for a bit and now I am writing this text. Bye!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario